Enjoy Our Food Experience
Located in the heart of Dickson, come and witness first hand to the most exciting and entertaining Teppanyaki show in Canberra!
Teppan describes a hotplate,
Yaki describes grill.
Teppanyaki – grilling on a hotplate
Opened in 2015, Shin Sen Teppanyaki is Canberra’s most exciting Teppanyaki venue.
Combining the authentic and elegant Japanese culinary with the fun and excitement from Western cultures, our Teppanyaki chefs skillfully presents a memorable Teppanyaki show with the finest of dishes that resonate with radiant flames!
You need to know before booking:
- Until further notice, we currently open for the evening teppanyaki only.
- The maximum occupancy for our restaurant is 25 people.
- To ensure that we can make the necessary arrangements for your group, you must make a reservation 24 hours in advance.
- Please note that there is 1.5 hours sitting times and we will hold your table for 10 minutes from the time of your booking. If you are running more than 10 minutes late, your reservation will be canceled, as each session will be finished on time as a courtesy to our next customers.
- Due to the nature of Teppanyaki dining, deposit of $20 per person will be charged to any reservation to ensure that each table is sized appropriately.
- The Minimum spending Adult $49.9 & Children(under 11 years old) $29.9, and one set per person.
- Teppanyaki session:
- Monday-Friday 5:30pm, 6:30pm, 7:30pm
- Saturday 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm, 8:00pm
Book Your Teppanyaki Table
To book a table, call us 0262627888
or text us 0413930687
Monday to Saturday
17:30 – 21:00
Kitchen closed at 8:30pm
Sunday & Lunch time (Please Call for special Group Reservations, minimum spend $600)
71/2 Cape St, Dickson ACT 2602
***A deposit of $20 per person will be required
- 10% surcharge on Sunday & 15% surcharge on public holidays
- BYO $9 per bottle (BYO beer and spirits not permitted)
- CAKEAGE $2 per head (1. Ice-cream cakes are unacceptable 2.Shin-Sen Teppanyaki and all staff do not take any responsibility for damage or loss of cakes held/left at the venue 3.The cost of cakeage will be charged $2 a plate cakeage per head)
- No Split Bills